It's a party in the USA!

Spending my 3rd year of uni abroad in America at Ohio State University. This is just a little memoir of what I've been getting upto for those that are interested. Will try to keep it going but we will see after a month or so how that goes! Missing Edinburgh and everyone in it xxx

Monday 4 October 2010

Yeah she's from the UK...she's over 21...

So Thursday night was my first night out to a bar/club place. It was called Nyoh's and its more country music but at the end they play an hour or so of recent stuff. It was over 18s place so I had to show my ID anyways and the guy had no idea where to look for my DOB so handed it back to me, then Sam's friend Josh said to him yeah shes 21, shes from the UK so I got a band to let me buy drinks! Doubt that's going to happen everywhere though. It helps that my drivers licence is horizontal cos here when you are under 21, your Ohio ID has all the info and picture placed vertically and you get issued a new one once you turn 21 that is all horizontal. They don't really do drinks like vodka coke here although quite into their rum & coke. It's more common to just shot vodka cos they have so many flavours of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home