It's a party in the USA!

Spending my 3rd year of uni abroad in America at Ohio State University. This is just a little memoir of what I've been getting upto for those that are interested. Will try to keep it going but we will see after a month or so how that goes! Missing Edinburgh and everyone in it xxx

Sunday 24 October 2010

23rd October

The OSU game was playing at home today but after losing the previous weekend, the team quickly lost its 1st place position and moved down to 9th and have lost their chances now of becoming league winners. This meant that not as many people were keen to watch or go see the game as a lot of tickets were being sold at face value this time and not at a ridiculously higher price. So took the chance to go to the Tuttle Mall which I can get the bus straight to from my house although Hayley dropped me off on her way back home. The shops were still quite quiet with the game being on so it was nice to just wander around myself and not feel I'm keeping others waiting. I was on the hunt for a winter jacket but didn't see anything great but still came away with new purchases from H&M and Forever 21. Had a bit of a nightmare trying to find the bus stop though to get back! Saw it when I entered the mall and then I thought I had come out the same way next to the Macy's but the bus stop had gone! Tried to walk around finding it using my google maps on my phone but was getting nowhere so headed back into the mall and asked at information desk. Turned out I had gone out the opposite end I should have but because there were so many bloody Macy's at each corner of the mall pretty much that's what got me confused! Found the bus stop but had missed the one that was planning to get and they are every hour on saturday. But managed to get home eventually but seriously they do not make it easy for you if you do not own a car here! I miss lothian buses and took them for granted way too much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home