It's a party in the USA!

Spending my 3rd year of uni abroad in America at Ohio State University. This is just a little memoir of what I've been getting upto for those that are interested. Will try to keep it going but we will see after a month or so how that goes! Missing Edinburgh and everyone in it xxx

Sunday 7 November 2010

5th November

Spent some of the day re-doing my CV to get ready to apply for internships so will let that long process start next weekend! Was relieved of doing that by my roommates wanting to go to the chinese buffet for an early dinner. It was all you can eat for $10 and it was pretty tasty. Although quite different to what you get at Jimmy Chungs...they had a lot more seafood chinese dishes but I liked the seasame chicken :) Back at home I played along online to the Million Pound Drop whilst it was on Ch4 haha saddd I know! It's quite fun though and was on skype to Kieran so he had it playing on the TV. Managed to not lose my money!

At night Diana picked me and Sam up to go to the 'movies' to see Due Date. SoooSooooo funny :D Haven't laughed that hard at a film since the Hangover. The screen we were in for the film was maaasive and I don't know if it was cos of that or that the film was really funny (or both) but the volume of laughter was so loud when the funny parts happened. 'I'm allergic to waffles..' quote from the film...
They don't have student prices at that cinema it's just one day of the week that's called student night so get cheaper ticks but on friday night paid $9.50 which is pretty steep. Since I'm not a big film fanatic the $1 movie theatre will do me fine and just see films about 2-3 months late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home