It's a party in the USA!

Spending my 3rd year of uni abroad in America at Ohio State University. This is just a little memoir of what I've been getting upto for those that are interested. Will try to keep it going but we will see after a month or so how that goes! Missing Edinburgh and everyone in it xxx

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Mall Time!

15/9/10
Today I had a nice lie in for first time got here (still was only 9.30am though) and just lazied about in the morning looking through the big folder of info I got and checking out places on the campus map. Our fees we pay each quarter allow us free use of the recreational facilities like swimming, tennis courts aand the gym so I'm going to need to take use of that otherwise with the American foods here being sooosoo tasty I'm going to come back at xmas looking like santa minus the beard. (although I'll still be bearing lots of gifts :) )
It was a hot day here today - about 25-27C so took my book and read it outside in the back garden. Had to come in after a while though cos it was feeling quite hot and sweaty niiiice.
Headed to Simon Malls late afternoon with Sam, Mandi & Jess after stopping by Damons so Mandi could get her beef skillets. 6pm was a good time to go to the mall as it was quiet - it's open til 9pm i think. Bought some nice body mist spritzers in Bath & Body works that smelll delish. And then spent the rest of my money in Forever 21. Topshop but much cheaper love it! Was meant to be spending my store card my relatives from Las Vegas had got me for Simons Malls on a duvet and blankets for my room but the Macys had quite expensive ones so just going to buy some in Target which is mucho cheaper. They had an Abercrombie and Hollister but we didn't have too much time so I'll leave that for another day seeing as I can get a bus straight there from end of my road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home